Stories have been on a break while focusing on a novel (in French). Will return soon.
In the meantime, I also wrote a theater play: The Confessions – Antoine Bargel — based on the same story as the aforementioned novel.
- The Night Waiting at Anti-Heroin Chic.
- About Françoise at Adelaide Literary Magazine.
- Excerpts from a Police Report on a Famous Actress at Easy Street Magazine.
- A Dream Come True in audio format at Manawaker Studio’s Flash Fiction Podcast and also in print at The Flash Fiction Press.
- Further Ado at Viewfinder Literary Magazine.
- A Question and a Prize at The Short Tale 100.